2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called life on planet earth. Every person or incident you encounter is the Universal Teacher.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of experimentation. "Failures" are as much a part of the process as "success."
4. A lesson is repeated until it is learned. It is presented to you in various forms until you learn it.
5. External problems are a precise reflection of your internal state.
6. "There" is no better than "here". When your "there" becomes a "here" you will simply obtain another "there" that again looks better than "here."
7. Others are only mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another unless it reflects something you love or hate in yourself.
8. Your life is up to you. Life provides the canvas: you do the painting.
9. You always get what you want. Your subconscious rightly determines what energies, experiences and people you attract--therefore, the only foolproof way to know what you want is to see what you have.
10. There is no right or wrong, but there are consequences. Moralizing doesn't help -- judgments only hold the patterns in place. Just do your best.
11. Your answers lie inside you. At first we need guidance from others, but as we mature we learn to trust our hearts, where Laws of Spirit are written.
13. You forgot all of this.
14. You can remember any time you wish.