2. I have really, really got to cut back on my coffee intake. This is getting out-of-hand.
3. Did I mention nine and a half hours of sleep last night???
4. Have I mentioned recently how much I love working for a bookstore? I walked downstairs yesterday and bought a bunch of pregnancy books for April and Andy
5. Yesterday I saw the Smallville episode where Clark finds the dog. He is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS. And Lois wanting to name the dog "Clark-ey" kiiillllls me. Oh I love the way they interact with each other.
6. I have to write a status report every Friday so my boss knows what I've been working on all week. I have NOTHING. Let's see how creative I can be!
And here, because I cannot look away from Tom Welling's
Even the DOG is red!
The dog can do Blue Steel too!
Fires are so romantic.
I love that Lex has to look UP.
SUCH a Dean look...
It amuses me that his ears look enormous.
CLARK IN A CAGE! *waves to the bad place*
Oh this series makes my heart SWELL.
This was such a bad hair episode for everyone...