1. You can properly pronounce Corsicana, Palestine, Decatur, Wichita Falls, San Antonio, Burnet, Boerne, Nacogdoches, Mexia, Waco, Amarillo and Waxahachie.
2. A tornado warning siren is your signal to go out in the yard and look for a funnel.
3. You've ever had to switch from "heat" to A/C" in the same day.
4. You know that the true value of a parking space is not determined by the distance to the door, but by the availability of shade.
5. Stores don't have bags, they have sacks.
6. You see people wear bib overalls at funerals.
7. You measure distance in minutes.
8. Little Smokies are something you serve for special occasions.
9. You go to the lake because you think it is like going to the ocean.
10. You listen to the weather forecast before picking out an outfit to wear for the day.
11. You know cow-pies are not made of beef.
12. Someone you know has used a livestock show schedule to plan their wedding date.
13. You have known someone who has a belt buckle bigger than your fist.
14. You aren't surprised to find movie rental, ammunition, and bait all in the same store.
15. Your "place at the lake" has wheels under it.
16. A Mercedes-Benz is not a status symbol, A Ford F350 4X4 is.
17. You know everything goes better with Ranch dressing.
18. You learn how to shoot a gun before you learned how to multiply.
19. You actually understand this and you are "fixin to" send it to your friends.
20. Finally, you are 100 percent Texan if you have ever heard this conversation: "You wanna coke?" "Yeah", "What kind?" "Dr. Pepper"