Today kicks off the very BEST MONTH of the ENTIRE YEAR. *beams* I am pleased. I love October for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that it's my BIRTHDAY month!! WOOOOOOO!
People keep commenting to the mix I posted yesterday to tell me about how much they love Nick Carter. Which...yes. YAY FOR NICK.
I'm looking for some music, if anyone happens to have it:
Four days to new SPN! WOOO! I tried to think of a fun, related game to play or conversation to have, but I think it's all pretty much been covered at this point. *frowns* If you have an idea, holler. I want to soak up some Winchester love from the flist this week, yeah?
I have Starbucks and it's gorgeous outside and today is going to SUCK, so let's focus on the positive for a second...
Five Things I'm Thankful For:
1. 29 days until my birthday. YES!!
2. October. The best month ever. (new SPN, Steve Carlson, WinCon, Lanceface, my BIRTHDAY, Halloween, and lots MORE fun-ness!)
3. Going for a walk last night and getting some good thinking time.
4. A secret project I'm working on at home that is just for me.
5. Reconnecting with someone I miss terribly.
Happy Monday y'all!