From July 3 through 6, I'll be in the Santa Barbara-ish area visiting mandyremains and radioactivclown. I go see them every year and it always is awesome. I'm very excited to see my MandyBear!
Then, from July 6 through July 10, I finally will be reunited with annkiri (*pines*) when I visit her in LA. We have lots of plans and I can't wait to see all my LA girls. I miss you guys so much!
THEN. I'm flying home and meeting up with my Mom. She and April and Addison and I are going to Comfort, Texas (no, really) with some of April's family. I'm not sure exactly WHY we're doing this, but we are, SO! Off we go!
I'll be back in my own home, reunited with my dogs, on July 14. *flops*
I will have limited access to the internet while I'm away (though some because I have to turn in a paper while I'm gone, HAHA!). If you need me, just email. If anything awesome happens, I get get comments on my BlackBerry, so let me know! Seriously, LET ME KNOW!!
If you need anything related to spn_j2_bigbang, email spnj2bigbangATgmailDOTcom.
Now! How about some summer music?
Summer is the time when one sheds one's tensions with one's clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with the belief that all's right with the world.
--Ada Louise Huxtable
1. "Boys of Summer" by The Ataris
2. "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne
3. "Cruel Summer by Bananarama
4. "Outrageous" by Britney Spears
5. "Don't Wait" by Dashboard Confessional
6. "Summer Girl" by Jessica Andrews
7. "Summer Love/Set the Mood" by Justin Timberlake
8. "Six-Pack Summer" by Keith Urban
9. "All Summer Long" by Kidd Rock
10. "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis
11. "Hot in Here" by Nelly
12. "Folkin' Around" by Panic at the Disco
13. "When I Grow Up" by The Pussycat Dolls
14. "Hands Open" by Snow Patrol
15. "When Will You Fall For Me" by Vika and Linda