1. What do you usually wear to bed, pjs or boxer shorts?
Neither. I just wear a t-shirt to bed.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
Let the dogs out, check my email, pee, read for 15-30 minutes.
3. Have you ever been a bridesmaid/groomsman? What was it like?
I have been a bridesmaid many, many times. It's never a fun experience, it's always just expensive and stressful.
4. What is the city of your dreams and why?
I have a mad love for both LA and NYC, but I'd have to say that my true dream city is wherever my family is. I'd never be happy anywhere but where they are.
5. Who is your girl crush?
I don't really have girl crushes. My default answer always is Angelina Jolie because I do think she's super sexy, so I guess I'll say that.
6. When was the last time you checked out a book from the public library, and what was it?
I checked out Ageless by Suzanne Somers last week and still have it.
7. Ever cheated on someone?
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Honestly? Try to get close to them anyway. I like to torture myself...so dumb!
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Many things. Sometimes I manage to deal ok and sometimes I dont. But I think that's pretty normal.
10. Name your top three male celebs and what kind of sex you'll have with them?
I don't know, someone else hot. My mind is BLANK.
What KIND of sex? What does that even mean?? Hot sex? Dirty sex? Sweet sex? Can't I have EVERY kind?
11. What do you wish you could eat right now?
Ice cream sundae with extra whipped cream and nuts.
12. What are your guilty pleasure shows?
Reality TV, 24/7. I watch it ALL.
13. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Crazy Love by Jason Manns and Jensen Ackles has been perpetually stuck in my head since MARCH. *weeps*
14. What's your favorite item of clothing?
Comfy jeans and my black Converse.
15. What's better: to give or to receive?
16. What's the first thing you notice in people?
If they seem open, if they make an effort. I'm shy, people have to come to me or I pretty much just never see them at all.
17. Would you bungee jump from the Empire State Building for $10,000,000?
Sure, why not? It's safe, right?
18. What were your parents going to name you if you'd been born the opposite gender?
Andrew. (Which is my little brother's name instead.)
1. How has LJ changed your life?
It's given me a support system when I really needed one, I've learned a zillion things and I've met so many amazing people with new ideas and different experiences and, for sure, improved myself as a person because of it. I don't know where I'd be without my LJ buddies.
2. Are you happy with your career? And if you don't have one or are not happy, what is your dream job?
Well, I quit my career to start a new one. Ask me again when I get out of school. :)
3.Do you believe in fate/destiny? Soul mates?
Yes to both. But I also believe you have to work to get 'em and put yourself in the right places at the right time.
4.Do you trust easily?
5. What never fails to make you smile?
Jared or Jensen giving a big, real smile or laugh.
6. Do you plan things or are you more impulsive?
Plan. Plan, plan, plan. Being spontaneous is painful for me.
7. How many children do you want to have, if any?
My niece is enough.
8. What's your favorite word, why?
9. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I don't believe you can fall in true love with two people.
10. What's your worst habit?
Being passive aggressive. I'm working on it. Still.
11. Are you happy with your gender?
And I am supposed to tag eight people so:
But I also think mickeym and nu_breed should answer too.
Bonus points if you manage to be funny or incorporate porn.