1. Thank you for being both enthusiastic and patient.
2. I miss you.
3. I'm not stalking you, I swear! I just think you're pretty nifty.
4. Your talent blows me away. I can't wait until my bookshelf is lined with books that have your name on the cover.
5. I am currently re-reading all your old fic and I love it more than ever. (Please also see #3.)
6. Seriously, how old are you? Take charge! Be an adult! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
7. Words With Friends + you = the highlight of my day.
8. I am so proud of you and the person you have become.
9. You inspire me every day, in many different ways.
10. How do you always know exactly the perfect thing to say? I appreciate you so much!
1. I’m obsessed with time and need to be able to see a clock at all times.
2. I always wear a cross, either a necklace or a ring.
3. In the end, I forgive everyone. Always.
4. I LOVE to go to the movies alone. I can see what I want, sit where I want, and eat all the popcorn.
5. I don't intend to ever again be in a really serious relationship.
6. I believe in making lists, focusing on priorities and living my values.
7. I won’t let anyone do my laundry but me. If someone else does happen to do it for some weird reason, I have to re-wash it.
8. I never knew how wide my heart possibly could open until Addison was born. She and Drew mean more to me than anything else in the entire world. Who knew?
9. I am thankful for more things than I could possibly count.
1. Email me, just to chat. (PLEASE!)
2. Write amazing fic. (The pornier, the better.)
3. Be kind when you don't have to be.
4. Read books, love books, talk about books.
5. Comment. Respond to comments.
6. Do what you say you will.
7. I love to argue, but don't be mean about it. We can discuss AND have differing opinions AND still be respectful!
8. Love my shows and my boys. :)
1. What's for dinner?
2. Mmmmmm, Jared...
3. I love that!
4. Wait, what time do I have to be at work tomorrow?
5. I need more money.
6. I miss my family.
7. I'll just get up early in the morning and do it then.
1. Put in my retainer.
2. Let the dogs out.
3. Go to the bathroom.
4. Read for 30 minutes.
5. Put lotion on my hands and feet.
6. Double-check the alarm.
1. Addison and Drew. And April.
2. Mom and Dad. Fine, my brother too.
3. D and J. M and B.
4. Everyone who puts up with my insanity and still comes back for more.
5. You guys!
1. A hoodie.
3. Socks that are not warm enough.
4. A belt that is cutting into my tummy.
1. when you're three days down the highway, and you're looking like I feel, if it takes a lot to keep it going, if it takes a lot to keep it real, take sometime for yourself and learn to yield (Yield by the Indigo Girls)
2. I want your love and I want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance (Bad Romance by Lady Gaga)
3. and I'll forget the world that I knew, but I swear I won't forget you, oh if my voice could reach back through the past, I'd whisper in your ear: "Oh darling I wish you were here" (Vanilla Twilight by Owl City)
1. Make a difference.
2. Something amazing that hasn't even occurred to me yet.
1. People joke about living on a fangirl commune, but I really mean it.