The dogs are so adorable! They've only seen snow a few times in their lives and don't really understand what's happening. Val REFUSED to go out until I escorted her, and then she ran alllll over the backyard. Max, on the other hand, would only stick his back legs off the porch long enough to pee and then *zip* right back into the house.
It's been a long month y'all. In an attempt to refocus, here are my goals for February:
1. Get well. Everything else is secondary to this. Enough is enough.
2. Hug Jared and Jensen.
3. Have coffee with annkiri.
4. Start and finish the freaking essay already. This is it. I'm at the real end of time here. DO IT.
5. Walk in the Cowtown 5k without dying.
6. Continue creative job searching. Make some new opportunities happen.
7. List some junk on ebay. It's all ready to go, I've even taken pictures! I do not know why I always balk at this process.
8. Read three actual books. Not just fic!
9. Attempt to make a paper wreath.
10. Streamline life, in general.
In other news, I had a great job interview last week. I didn't get the spot, but the woman sent me the nicest, personal thank you note. It went far towards boosting my confidence. During the interview, she asked me what the most creative personal project I was working on was, and you know what? I had to run through a mental list before deciding what to choose! It made me happy! Allowing myself to be creative is one Year 38 goal that really seems to be paying off. It's like a switch flipped in my brain when I realized you could be creative about how you choose to be creative. I like it!
One day, I will be able to have coffee again. *shakes fist*