Now I'm weirdly bored. Not really bored-bored, I mean I have things to do. I just don't want to do any of them. I am sort of restless and adrift. No idea what's going on. Stupid emotions. *kicks them*
Moves Like Jaggar by Maroon 5
Two Fandom Confessions:
1. I think kink comms that call themselves hard core and then set limits ("We take the kinks you're ashamed to admit you like! Wait, not THAT one!") are hilarious. Each to their own and everyone can run their comms their way, but I still snicker in your general direction.
2. I think Jim Beaver is an adorable dad and I love the way he loves his daughter. But I also find it weirdly WEIRD when he talks about her CONSTANTLY on Twitter.
1. More will be revealed.
2. Remember that while others can help, in great part we mold ourselves. (Suzanne LaFleur)
3. I wish nothing but the best for you too/Don't forget me, I beg/"I'll remember", you said
Four Happy Things:
1. Tomorrow my dad is taking my car into the shop for a repair estimate, thereby saving me having to wait a week and do it on my day off.
2. My 20th high school reunion is next week. And I will get to see ofenjen!
3. Community. Seriously. I am OBSESSED.
4. New SPN this week. EEEE. BOYS. Jared, I miss your face.
Five Things for Five People:
1. I admire you so much, for so many reasons. I am so grateful we're pals.
2. I'm sad you seem to have left LJ. I miss you. And it hurts that you walked away and never looked back. Why don't you miss me too?
3. You sincerely have the biggest heart of anyone I ever have known. I am in awe of your willingness to give, your consideration, and how easily you share your love.
4. You are so talented and enthusiastic and awesome. I want to read what you write all the time. Every day. Right now. *grabby hands* That you are fun and smart and awesome too? Gravy, baby.
5. How do you manage to do it all and make it seem effortless? Come teach me please. I seem to have lost my motivation.