I'm still here, y'all can't get rid of me that easy! Thanks to everyone who checked up on me. You just don't know how much it meant.
I've been dealing with some pretty crappy RL stuff and just needed a few days to circle the wagons. One day at a time is all I have to do.
I'm also looking for two songs. Does anyone have:
-"Calling All Angels" by Jane Siberry
-"All Star" by Smash Mouth
Five Things I'm Thankful For:
1. New TV! The end of hiatus!
2. Really yummy Italian food from hole-in-the-wall restaurants.
3. Super soft flannel sheets.
4. Val sleeping with her head on my pillow.
5. Waking up to sunshine streaming through the window.
What's up with YOU?
ETA: ALSO. Someone just reminded me that Jess was a nurse for Halloween in the pilot. And then I remembered that Carmen was a nurse in What Is, etc. COINCIDENCE??
Current Mood: restless