2. As I was leaving, a homeless guy jumped up and opened the door for me, saying he'd see me in about an hour. I know that's a weird thing to be excited about, but I thought it was super sweet that he recognized me, and then got up to open the door for me and be kind. So awesome.
3. There was a tiny girl, maybe four years old in the youth center today. She was wearing a very plain, A-line dress...and combat boots. COME ON! There's is no way that image doesn't make you as happy as it made me!
4. I brainstormed a craft, pulled all the supplies together, made an example, made a display of coordinating books, and put the whole thing together, all by myself. Less than ten minutes later, two kids immediately started making MY craft! *beams*
5. Overheard the other YC temp say, "But I don't DO crafts! Can't I just do books instead?" Yeah, that's right. Be intimidated by my awesomeness!
6. For dinner, I am having a baked potato with broccoli and cheese on top.
7. HI YOU GUYS.
Current Mood: pleased